- The Day I Died: Brain Trauma and the Journey Back
Carole Petiet, PhD, 2016; Nonfiction Book
Carole shares her story
Purchase from Ingram at your local bookstore or now at amazon, BARNES & NOBLES, or ARCHWAY PUBLISHING.
- Neurobehavioral and psychosocial functioning of women exposed to high altitude in mountaineering
- Petiet, Townes, Brooks, & Kramer (1988). Perceptual and Motor Skills, 67, 443-452.
- Grief in divorcees and widows: similarities, differences, and treatment implications
- Petiet, C.A.(unpublished doctoral dissertation, CSPP – Berkeley, CA, 1982.)
- Numerous unpublished and ERIC/CAPS cited professional paper presentations (1982-1999)
- Including presentations at APA, on such topics as: clinical treatment of divorced, separated, and widowed women; the strength of women after marriage; attachment during and after marriage; hope; treatment outcome in chemical dependency; suicide; commuter practice; women and power; wilderness as a therapeutic modality; psychology and religion.
- Media Interviews
- Interviewed for USA Today, California & Colorado local newspapers and television news shows.