PhD Clinical Psychology, CSPP — Berkeley, CA. 1982
BS Nursing, Baylor University — Dallas, TX. 1975
Work Experience includes
- Private Practice and Consultation, Berkeley, CA. 1984 to Present
- Individual, couple, and family therapy; ages 5 through elderly. Clinical consultation for other therapists and supervisor for registered psych assistants, interns, and trainees.
- Faculty, Rosebridge Graduate School, Concord, CA. 1986 to 1994
- Developed and co-directed Women's Specialty Program. Course instruction and clinical case supervision.
- Adjunct Faculty, CSPP, Alameda, CA. 1987 to 1992
- Clinical case supervision groups and courses.
- Research and Training Consultant, Phoenix Recovery Centers, Alameda, CA. 1981 to 1987
- Conducted treatment outcome research for national addictions treatment program and trained clinical and nursing staffs working in Phoenix Recovery Centers in the Western US.
- Sports Psychology Consultant, Women's Ski Programs, Aspen, Colorado - 1986 to 1994
- Also developed and co-directed Women's Heli-ski Program, British Columbia.
- Staff Psychologist after Psychology Resident and Postdoctoral Intern, Kaiser Hospitals, Vallejo and San Francisco, CA. 1980 to 1984
- Psychology Trainee, Vacaville Correctional Medical Facility, Vacaville, CA. 1979 to 1980
- Male felon population.
- Psychology Trainee, Eden Youth Center, School for Severely Emotionally Disturbed, Hayward, CA. 1978 to 1979
- Therapy in the school and family home-visits and therapy around the kitchen table.
- Staff Nurse, Charge Nurse, and Nursing Director positions in hospitals in Colorado and California. 1975 to 1983
- Workshops & Retreats
- Have led numerous day and week long seminars on a variety of topics including: grief work, divorce adjustment, chemical dependency and dual diagnosis evaluation and treatment, psychology of women, self-hypnosis, sports psychology techniques for performance enhancement, hope, and wilderness therapy retreats.